The Evolis Zenius is the most compact, lightest card printer available in its’ category, it was developed by Evolis specifically for printing cards individually or in small runs. If you are planning to issue up to 2,500 cards per year or need a portable printer then this is ideal and at 30 seconds per card it quickly prints staff ID cards, membership cards, event cards, loyalty cards etc.
With a low sound level of just 46 dB (A) the Zenius can be easily be accommodated in an office environment. The footprint is around the same size as an A4 sheet of paper and it weighs a mere 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs), making it perfect for carrying to different locations, an optional protective carry case is available to purchase.
- Single sided (reverse could be printed separately)
- Up to 150 cards per hour full colour
- Up to 500 cards per hour single colour
- 300 dpi resolution edge to edge printing
- 50 card input & 20 card output hopper
- 2 year warranty
- Free card printing software
- Zenius Classic model, USB only: Manufacturers code ZN1U0000RS
- Zenius Expert model, USB & Ethernet: Manufacturers code ZN1H0000RS
- If you’d prefer the grey model please let us know!
If you would like any of the below features please contact us for a price on 029 2070 8702 or email email@example.com
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2
- Smart contact station ISO 7816-2
- Contact smart card encoder – PC/SC, EMV 2000-1
- Contactless smart card encoder – ISO 14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE, DESFire, HID iCLASS
Easily Create Your Own Cards
The printer comes supplied with Easybadge Lite card layout and printing software. If you use a Mac then please choose Cardpresso software when ordering.
This printer comes supplied with EasyBadge Lite card printing software, you’ll find this very straight forward to install onto a PC. Use it to quickly create a great looking card layout from scratch or use one of the handy templates, simply input your personalisation data then print!
The EasyBadge app is also available to download free from the App Store, this will enable you to quickly capture photos and data on the move using a mobile (Android or Apple). This data syncs with the PC EasyBadge to enable card printing, you can choose to input data using the app, PC or a mix of both.
If you need to print and store more than 100 card records then please upgrade by choosing the Easybadge Professional option at the top of this page. Note: Easybadge has an internal card counter so you can’t delete the 100 records to then print more.
So why not download the Easybadge App from the App Store today and trial it for free!
You can also download to trial on a PC: https://www.easybadge.com/download
Considerations when ordering the software
Store 100+ records – Easybadge Professional
Adding on a Mifare encoder – Easybadge Enterprise
Mac users – Cardpresso, for more info visit cardpresso.com
If you use an Apple Mac then you will need to order Cardpresso, please select at the top when ordering.