Have you ever wanted to print your own ID cards but don’t know where to start?
Have you got an ID card printer stuck in the corner of your office and want to get more out of it?
Fear not, ID Cards & Accessories can help get you going!
We have recently improved our range of ID card print production software for all of the major ID card printer manufacturers including Zebra, Evolis, Datacard & Smart.
Not sure which software you need? Don’t worry!
We have categorised our software range in to easy to use sections to make it simple to choose the right software for your ID card printer…
You can use our easy to use software picker by choosing your brand of printer OR if you know the software you need already, simply select the software brand.
We have the full range of ID card software packages for all major ID card printer manufacturers and software brands. We even have upgrade options available.
If you are still not 100% sure which software you need for your ID card printer then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 029 2070 8702 or email email@example.com
Whether you are a small, medium or large business, deciding how many ID cards you need for your staff can be a tricky decision to make.
Do you need a printed ID card for every staff member? Do some employees work offsite where identification is mandatory? Is your MD so well known that everybody knows his face anyway!
Here at ID Cards & Accessories we have you covered! Once you know how many ID cards you want, you can choose the ID card printer that suits your requirements. Not sure which printer you need? Don’t worry, our in-house printing team are on hand to help.
If you are a small to medium sized business and need about 100-1000 printed ID cards, browse through our medium volume ID card printers for single sided printed ID cards, or both back and front sided printed ID cards.
If you are a business with a need for more than 1000 printed ID cards, you will probably want to look through our range of higher volume ID card printers for single sided printed ID cards and also printers that print on both sides. These printers print about 1000-3000 plastic ID cards comfortably.
Whatever your ID card requirements are, use our easy ‘printer finder’ page to guide you in the right direction…
We are pleased to let you know that we have increased our ID card printer range to include printers from the major manufacturers of plastic ID card printers.
We now supply ID card printers from Zebra, Datacard, Evolis & Smart.
With this increase in printer offering, we have decided to make finding the right printer for your requirements, as simple as possible.
We have carefully gone through each range and size of ID card printers and split them in to manageable and easy to browse categories…
- Zebra ID Card Printers – features the full range of Zebra ID card printers
- Datacard ID Card Printers – features the full range of Datacard ID card printers
- Evolis ID Card Printers – features the full range of Evolis ID card printers
- Smart ID Card Printers – features the full range of Smart ID card printers
- Budget Card Printers – a small range of printers and production packages if you are on a small budget but still want great quality plastic ID cards. Perfect for small businesses.
- Medium Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 100-1000+ printed ID cards at a time but only print on one side of the ID card.
- Medium Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 100-1000+ printed ID cards at a time but can print on both sides of the ID card.
- Higher Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 1000-3000+ printed ID cards at a time but only print on one side of the ID card.
- Higher Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 1000-3000+ printed ID cards at a time but can print on both sides of the ID card.
- Retransfer Card Printers – Printers that offer true edge-to-edge printing and offer a superior quality print
- Laminating Card Printers – Printers that will print a layer of laminating film on top of your ID cards that will help strengthen and protect them
- Encoding Card Printers – Printers that will encode the magstripe on the back of your ID cards (swipe cards)
With these simple categories we truly think that we have one of the best range of ID card printers available and think you will be able to find the perfect ID card printer for your needs. If you can’t then please just let us know and we will match you up with the ideal ID card printer.
Start your search today for your perfect ID card printer
Once you have your ID cards printed and looking exactly the way you want them, you will want to keep them protected, secure and visibly on show.
Think about what your ID cards are going to be used for. Where are your cards going to be used? Who are the cards for? You will soon have a summary or an understanding of what card holder is right for you.
If your ID cards need to be visible at all times e.g. bar or security staff, you may want to consider our arm band card holders…
Are your ID cards going to be used in situations where they may get knocked about, bumped or bashed e.g. construction? Consider our plastic card holders made of rigid plastic. These types of plastic card holders are lightweight but robust enough to secure and protect your cards and are even available in a wide range of colours…
We have a huge range of different card holders to suit your requirements, including…
- Rigid Plastic Card Holders – perfect for tough environments to prevent cards being folded or bent
- Arm Band Badge/Card Holders – ideal for showing off ID cards at all times but also to ensure cards don’t get in the way
- Conference Badge Holders – designed to keep identification clean and protected.
- Adhesive Backed Card Holders – useful for applying to glass such as vehicle windscreens and building windows.
- Gripper Badge Holders – innovative card holder designed to grip ID cards without the need for hole punching cards, yet credentials are still visible.
- Multi-Card Badge Holders – Useful for personnel that are required to carry multiple identities (legally of course)
Whatever your requirements, ID Cards & Accessories have the right solution for you. Give us a call on 029 2070 8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership cards are useful for all types of businesses including gyms, golf clubs, health clubs, social clubs (any type of club really!)
We supply printed plastic photo membership cards to all kinds of clubs and associations all across the UK.
Photo membership cards are a fantastic way to make your customers and members feel included and part of your business. Not only do existing customers feel like they ‘belong’, but they are also a fantastic way of promoting your business to potential new members – how many times have you taken a card out of your wallet or purse and shown it a friend?
The benefits of photo membership cards include:
- Something tangible for members to feel included
- Increased security
- Keeping track of member usage
- Customer retention
- Increased promotion
- Cost saving (when replacing existing systems)
We use top quality solid PVC cards and produce a superior print with a protective finish to make your membership cards really stand out and last. You can order your membership cards online today and you can even choose what security options you would like to include e.g.
- Encoded magstripes
- Signature Strips
You can also choose if you want to print your membershp cards on biodegradeable teslin.
We offer two options for the design of your photo membership cards. You can either send us your artwork and we will create your cards for you based on that, OR we can create the design for you. You can even choose if you want a gloss or a matt finish!
Check out our plastic photo membership cards today and see how much you can save.
If you have any questions then just let us know at email@example.com