Whether you are a small, medium or large business, deciding how many ID cards you need for your staff can be a tricky decision to make.
Do you need a printed ID card for every staff member? Do some employees work offsite where identification is mandatory? Is your MD so well known that everybody knows his face anyway!
Here at ID Cards & Accessories we have you covered! Once you know how many ID cards you want, you can choose the ID card printer that suits your requirements. Not sure which printer you need? Don’t worry, our in-house printing team are on hand to help.
If you are a small to medium sized business and need about 100-1000 printed ID cards, browse through our medium volume ID card printers for single sided printed ID cards, or both back and front sided printed ID cards.
If you are a business with a need for more than 1000 printed ID cards, you will probably want to look through our range of higher volume ID card printers for single sided printed ID cards and also printers that print on both sides. These printers print about 1000-3000 plastic ID cards comfortably.
Whatever your ID card requirements are, use our easy ‘printer finder’ page to guide you in the right direction…
We are pleased to let you know that we have increased our ID card printer range to include printers from the major manufacturers of plastic ID card printers.
We now supply ID card printers from Zebra, Datacard, Evolis & Smart.
With this increase in printer offering, we have decided to make finding the right printer for your requirements, as simple as possible.
We have carefully gone through each range and size of ID card printers and split them in to manageable and easy to browse categories…
- Zebra ID Card Printers – features the full range of Zebra ID card printers
- Datacard ID Card Printers – features the full range of Datacard ID card printers
- Evolis ID Card Printers – features the full range of Evolis ID card printers
- Smart ID Card Printers – features the full range of Smart ID card printers
- Budget Card Printers – a small range of printers and production packages if you are on a small budget but still want great quality plastic ID cards. Perfect for small businesses.
- Medium Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 100-1000+ printed ID cards at a time but only print on one side of the ID card.
- Medium Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 100-1000+ printed ID cards at a time but can print on both sides of the ID card.
- Higher Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 1000-3000+ printed ID cards at a time but only print on one side of the ID card.
- Higher Volume One Sided Card Printers – Printers that will cope with about 1000-3000+ printed ID cards at a time but can print on both sides of the ID card.
- Retransfer Card Printers – Printers that offer true edge-to-edge printing and offer a superior quality print
- Laminating Card Printers – Printers that will print a layer of laminating film on top of your ID cards that will help strengthen and protect them
- Encoding Card Printers – Printers that will encode the magstripe on the back of your ID cards (swipe cards)
With these simple categories we truly think that we have one of the best range of ID card printers available and think you will be able to find the perfect ID card printer for your needs. If you can’t then please just let us know and we will match you up with the ideal ID card printer.
Start your search today for your perfect ID card printer
Once you have your ID cards printed and looking exactly the way you want them, you will want to keep them protected, secure and visibly on show.
Think about what your ID cards are going to be used for. Where are your cards going to be used? Who are the cards for? You will soon have a summary or an understanding of what card holder is right for you.
If your ID cards need to be visible at all times e.g. bar or security staff, you may want to consider our arm band card holders…
Are your ID cards going to be used in situations where they may get knocked about, bumped or bashed e.g. construction? Consider our plastic card holders made of rigid plastic. These types of plastic card holders are lightweight but robust enough to secure and protect your cards and are even available in a wide range of colours…
We have a huge range of different card holders to suit your requirements, including…
- Rigid Plastic Card Holders – perfect for tough environments to prevent cards being folded or bent
- Arm Band Badge/Card Holders – ideal for showing off ID cards at all times but also to ensure cards don’t get in the way
- Conference Badge Holders – designed to keep identification clean and protected.
- Adhesive Backed Card Holders – useful for applying to glass such as vehicle windscreens and building windows.
- Gripper Badge Holders – innovative card holder designed to grip ID cards without the need for hole punching cards, yet credentials are still visible.
- Multi-Card Badge Holders – Useful for personnel that are required to carry multiple identities (legally of course)
Whatever your requirements, ID Cards & Accessories have the right solution for you. Give us a call on 029 2070 8702 or email email@example.com