HID I-Class Smart Card with 2K Bits & App Areas 2000 - Pack of 100
The iCLASS® 2000 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart proximity door access card makes access control more powerful, versatile, and secure.
iCLASS smart card technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write contactless smart card capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS smart card meets ISO standard for card size and thickness, it's the same as a credit card so will print through any card printer. It features a smooth surface ideal for photo ID.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity and powerful access control.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer card printers for photo ID.
- 2k bit (256 byte).
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
- For use in numerous applications such as access control, network log-on security and cashless vending, access control, network log-on security, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
Information we require:
After placing your order please enter at the checkout or email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the number printed on the back of your current HID card this is near the lower left edge.
We will use this number to locate the format and facility code. We also need the new number range you require i.e. 12000-12200. Also helpful would be the: Part Number: ( i.e. 1386LGGMN) this is on the HID box label.
Delivery: 2-3 weeks after receiving the above information.
If you have any questions or queries about any of our products or our service, please feel free to contact us. Additionally, if you cannot find what you are looking for we may be able to help. Get in touch and we will try our best!
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm. We always endeavour to answer any enquiries within 24 hours.
To ensure that our reply gets through, please add email@example.com to your email address book.
Tel: 029 2070 8702 We answer the phone as The Edge - that's our company name!
STOCK ITEMS: Order before 2pm for next working day delivery to anywhere in mainland UK (Excludes UK bank holidays).
NON-STOCK: Customised products such as branded lanyards, printed plastic cards, printed wristbands, branded visitor books. Delivery dates for these items can be found within their product description.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY:
Orders over £100 – FREE*
Orders under £100 - £7.50
All orders are posted using a secure trackable signed for courier service.
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY:
For Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scillies, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and shipments to other countries please contact us for a quotation of delivery costs or complete your order and we will contact you with the delivery cost.
If you're not happy with the items purchased you have 14 days to return them to us for a full credit of the goods, provided they are in a resaleable condition. Please return to: The Edge Systems Limited, Windsor Place, Penarth, Cardiff, CF64 1JL.